I really am trying to be positive!! But I am feeling so lost!! We felt a very strong impression to sell our house and move. This isn't the best place to be trying to find a job. Isn't this the worst place for trying to find a job!!! What the!!! Yesterday was a very hard day at church. I feel like all I did was hold back tears. It is hard enough being in a new place and trying to meet new people........but then I don't even want to because I don't know if I am staying here...My hubby keeps finding leads that will take us back up North. I am really trying to understand all of this. I know that we have been blessed and I keep trying to concentrate on that.
For those who know me well, would be so surprised to see me now. So unmotivated!! I was doing so well unpacking and after Monday I just stopped. My house is a wreck....no decorations are up...I don't get ready until after 12pm. For now I just live and try not to take it out on my kiddos. And keep my tears to a minimum.
I know there are worse things that could happen and to keep remembering God's hand in my life.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hang in there Heather. We're all praying for you. Besides the sun is shining there. We are stuck in the rain. Love ya.
Good luck you guys. that is so frustrating not knowing what to do next. We'll be thinking about you. (btw: I love the changes to your blog.)
You have me in tears Heather. You and your family have been on my mind lately and in my prayers. Things happen for a reason, and what I always have to remind myself is that Heavenly Father won't give you anything that you can't handle. You WILL be a stronger person and family after all this passes and be grateful for that!
Post a Comment