
Don't you love when the kids are out of school!!! I know I do as long as we have something planned to do!!! Well, this was the first Friday we had off. I was trying to figure out what we could do for fun that wouldn't make us all exhausted. So we went to build a bear!!! I kept seeing that commercial for it and they advertised bears for $10!!! Yea right!!! The girls had a blast, but it did hurt my pocket book a little. Here are the girls with all of their fun animals.

This is my little boss's star that she wished upon!!! Her wish is now inside her little piggy that she named "
Pinkaliscious!". Just perfect for a girl who loves pink!!

Here is my little teenage making her wish!!! Which she said is the same wish she has used for her other two bears. She got a monkey and named it "Brownie"

Here is my little sweetie
gromming her new
racoon named "Snowflake"!!! He looks pretty good!!

Hard decisions but I think by the look on her face she made the right one!!
3 comments:
I've never actually gone to build a bear, but I hope Brittany doesn't hear about it too soon or she'll be draging me down there! Totally cute animals. I bet it was a fun day for them.
SO FUN! My boys love it, but it is a rare occasion when we get to do it.
We did the same thing on a Friday off. I wonder if it was the same day. Anyway you need to go to the real Build A Bear at The Gateway. It's way better than the one at Layton Hills mall. Although they have way more stuff to choose from but they do actually have bears for $10.
Post a Comment