Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dinosaurs!!!

So I have been trying to figure out how to post a picture or video off the web, but I guess I am not smart enough to do it. And because I was one of the few who followed the rules stated at the
beginning of the program.....I don't have an awesome picture to show you of our awesome day... Walking with the Dinosaurs. We went to the Energy Solutions center today to see the huge dinosaurs. I don't know if any of you have seen the advertisement on this or not, but it didn't even do it justice. I couldn't believe how life like the dinosaurs were........and how big!!! The girls were so excited!! From the moment they woke up they were screaming and hollering. When we got there I had remind them that the dinosaurs were not real so not to be scared. Yea right, Grama Sindy kept telling them that the workers were in back feeding the dinosaurs so they wouldn't come and eat them. Thanks a lot Grama!!! I am going to have a bed full of girls tonight!! J/K they didn't even get scared. There eyes may be sore from having them open so big and a tummy ache from all the popcorn and cotton candy. I have to say I was wondering about it from the very first though..... there were some dinosaur eggs that hatched with these cute little baby dinosaurs ooooooh.......then another dinosaur came and ATE one. What? You should have seen the look of the girls faces!! Like what just happened!! Anyway, the girls had a blast!! I even took my little bug and she loved it. Every time the dinosaurs would fight or growl really loud she would laugh!!! The best part was definitely at the end with the T-Rex... it was so loud it was rumbling us in our seats. If you want to see some great footage of the dinosaurs go to this website http://www.dinosaurlive.com/ or they have a lot of video on Youtube from all those you didn't listen to instructions. Just google walking with dinosaurs and then you will find it. Thanks for going with us Grama and Crapa.

3 comments:

Lhone said...

Wow. I've heard cool things about it. I thought it looked neat on TV. I would have thought some would get scared.

Fab Five said...

I'm jealous. I would have loved to take my girls to it. Glad they liked it and didn't get too scared!

Kacey! said...

I wanted to go so bad too bad I had to work or I would have made jason take me and the boys!! I'm glad some one in our family got to see it though!! love ya kc