Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It Starts...........!!

Okay so I figured maybe 5th grade or middle school I would have to start worrying about this stuff. But in Kindergarten!!! My little sweetie came home with this in her backpack!!! She was so embarrassed by the whole thing. This little boy in her class came to school with it today along with some bubble gum and a pencil. Anyway, I took it out of a red envelope and it read, "I love you. I like your hair. You look beautiful. Marry me. love Gabe". How cute is that? I know he must have had some help to write it because all the words were spelled correctly. I read it out loud to everyone and my little sweetie was about to die of embarrassment. She said " I don't like him, mom!!" This little boy is so smitten with her. He gives her hugs everyday and is always smiling at her. I think we are just getting a taste of whats to come. Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Kacey! said...

oh my goodness that is too funny!! It's even cuter that she was so embarrassed!

rkkorth said...

Hilarious...this doesn't surprise me Heather, she's a dang cute little girl! You will have this x 4! Watch out!!

John and Charese said...

Sounds like trouble. She can't help being cute! it has only just begun!

Lhone said...

She's a doll! It's just going to get worse. Soon they'll all be fighting over her!