Saturday, January 17, 2009

I love to see the Temple


Yesterday we had so much fun!!! The girls were out of school for the day so we decided to go to the open house of the Draper Temple. It was so awesome for the girls to see inside the Temple. When my hubby and I go they always ask why they can't go with. Well, this time they did. They were in AWE!!! They loved all the chandeliers that were in there. My oldest said....."Mom are they made of diamonds." The baptismal font was another one of their favorite things. I am so glad we decided to spend the day like this. I love my family and I am glad that we are sealed so we can be with each other always. An eternal family is a very special blessing that I hope I never take for granted. I am glad my girls got to see inside the Temple at such a young age so they can work really hard to get there when it comes time for them to get married. They got to see how beautiful the brides room and celestial room was and I hope they always remember it.

The other two things that the girls loved was the cookies at the end!!! I had to stop them at two each. And they loved the bus ride from the church to the Temple. We were in one of those big charter buses. We could have been on that all day and that would have been totally fine with them. The Temple is beautiful and yes, I forgot my camera!!!

1 comment:

Lhone said...

You know about everything. I didn't even know it was done. what a good idea for your kids to see the temple before it was dedicated.