What a bunch of cute Cowgirls!
You all know that Lexi is in love with horses...I think the feeling has rubbed off on all her sisters. One day my friend called us and said she was taking her girls riding and asked if we wanted to go! I am sure you can figure out what the answer was. The girls couldn't wait. They all put on their cowgirl boots and we were out the door. You would have thought that they had died and gone to heaven. They each got to ride the horse at least three times and they loved every second. Then we headed back to the barn...played on the haystacks and fed the stinky cow. The every day chores that they do seemed like a once and a lifetime thing to my girls. Who knew that feeding a smelly cow would be so exciting!!!
Oh how my girls would love to get a horse!!! I dont' know how many times Lexi has asked Santa for one!!! I wish I could do that for them. There are too many...how do we make that happens!!! Where do we put it? How do we cart it around? Besides the fact that a horse is just a little more than a pet!
I wish I could make Lexi's dream come true, but maybe some day! Some day she will become that gorgeous little rodeo queen struttin her stuff in her wranglers, boots, and hat!!!
What a bunch of cute cowgirls I have!!!! 10/12/11
4 comments:
How fun. I am jealous. If there is one animal that I am sad that I am allergic to it would be the horse. They really are so very pretty! Your girlies are very pretty too!
They are the cutest cowgirls ever! I think it's great to get them in with those animals! And you are right, Lexi will be the rodeo queen someday.
cute girls! I agree, a horse is a bit more than just a pet. good luck making that dream come true. She sure looks good on a horse, though!
Oh my...I am with your girls!! I LOVE it! And although I look like a big city chic now, I was cowgirl to the bone growing up! I queened, horse 4-H, and rodeo. I rode every day!!! A far cry from now. When we can find some land we want...we are doin it!! Til then I have to bum horses of my family. My sister lives right next to Marie's parents, so I am lucky to have some close!
Post a Comment