Monday, November 14, 2011

Pumkin Carvin...

Pumpkin, pumpkin big and round.... I am glad you grow upon the ground...becuz if you grew in a tree....you might just fall on me!!!  That is the poem Karli has been practicing all month in preschool!!
Man oh man did we have some pumpkins to carve this year!!!  The only thing I love about carving pumpkins is watching the girls faces as the get all the goo out of them.  I usually try to find fun things to do with the pumpkins that does not include carving, but this year the girls put their foot down!!  They wanted to carve...so carve them we did


 Lexi love to get the goo out of the pumpkin!!!  Makena will do it, but doesn't love it so much!!!  Karli will gut the pumpkin as long as she doesn't have to touch it.  She would do it with the spoon or not at all. I loved all the faces she pulled....from excited and happy to eww dross in a matter of seconds!!

These are my favorite faces for sure!!!!
 Here are some of the finished products.  Makena's was a witch, Lexi's was a scary one eating a baby one, and Karli's was a Kitty!  Shelby did join us but wasn't as excited about it!!  Her pumpkin was I love U!
 These ones were the best!!!  We puke for BYU!

10/22/11

1 comment:

Lhone said...

whatevs! BYU rocks!