Do you remember the chicks we very briefly had at the end of last school year? We gave them to a neighbor and she she reports that they are doing great! One day we came home to these cute little eggs on our doorstep. These eggs are from our chicks or chickens I should say!! The girls were so excited!They couldn't believe these came from their chickens. My neighbor was so cute to bring these to us!!! It made my girls day!! They couldn't wait to try them!
Me and my germy ways...picked up one and said, "ewww this came out of that chickens butt!" Shelby said, "where do you think the ones you buy at the store come from?" Of course I know that but for some reason it just feels better to buy them from the store. I know I am a little strange!
10/1/11
2 comments:
That's funny, ya where do you think the eggs that come from the store come from?? A cow's butt???
EAT THEM!!
I'm still laughing!
I'm with you! I don't like them fresh from the farm. My friend gets hers from a farm, and she cracked one open, and a half formed bird fell out. NO THANK YOU! EW!
Post a Comment