Friday, October 14, 2011

Rock it Baby!

Could this girl get any more attitude?  Before I took this picture she was in the house saying...."Rock it baby" and "I am so cute and sexy!"  I am so glad she has such high thoughts about herself!! Her Dad tells her all the time that she is perfect...her response follows..."I know!"  When daddy is not around she politely reminds me that she is perfect...especially when she gets in trouble.


Here are some of the funny things she has said lately...
She calls pepperoni pizza ---Macaroni pizza
She followed be into my closet, turned off the light, closed the door, and asked "Are you freaked out yet?"
On a daily basis when she is looking all over the house for me she says--"Mom...where ya are?"

She loves preschool and asks everyday if she gets to go to school.  On Tues. she gets to bring show-and-tell so on those days she says it is bring your animal (stuffed) to school day!  She has memorized a bunch of poems and songs and it is so fun to listen to her.

She just recently started dance and she is so dang cute.  She makes me laugh.  Whenever the teacher tries to get her to do a front roll she does a dive on the ground.  She twirls, leaps, plies, walks the balance beam, and has a blast. She loves to watch herself in the mirror too. It is pretty entertaining to watch.  But I know that she feels like a big girl now...just like her big sisters.

2 comments:

robertlynam said...

Oh my gosh, Karli is sooooooo perfect. Love the pictures.

Lhone said...

She is SO stinkin' cute! Love the attitude!