I need my daughter to stop growing up! (She would totally kill me if she knew I put this on here so don't say a word)! I didn't know that going into Middle School would be such a life changing event for my little girl. She is loving it which I am very glad for. But she has grown up a ton in the last month!! She has now started to shave her legs! She was so excited but trying not to be. She spent an hour in the shower that night and came out with the biggest grin on her face. She loves her nice smooth legs! It is amazing what girls are shaving these days. Her friends also shave their arms, which I thought was weird but it might be a new thing and I am just behind the curve. For now we are sticking to the legs only, not sure how I feel about the arm thing yet. So we have been marking off milestones quickly bra...check, birds & the bees talk...check, new cell phone....check, and shaving....check. Hopefully, the next milestone is further down the road. But for now I am seeing my Shelby's life pass before my eyes. It is going to go fast! I am holding on as tight as I can!
9/15/11
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOL!!! Ha hahahahahhaahah!! The birds and the bees hu?!!!! You will have to call me and tell me how that one went! ahhahahahhahahahhahah!!!!
Whoa! Big stuff happening at your house! It sounds like you are handling it ok. But wow...:)
HOLY COW, You're scaring me! That is more than I can handle! haha. Sounds like you did all the right stuff. You can tell me your secrets when it comes time for me to talk to my kids.
And, arms? really? Who cares if an arm is hairy. But, maybe that's what they said in the 1800s about legs. Guess I'm so 2010.
Post a Comment