This is the funniest thing that Karli has ever done and she does lots of funny things....I don't mean to be disrespectful at all with this post.
Here is the scenario....
We are sitting in the Home Depot parking lot
getting ready to get out of the car..
Karli is unbuckled and standing right beside me.
She gets all kinds of excited and points forward
and says......Jesus Christ.
I looked at her...too scared to look forward
and said "What?"
She points again and says...Jesus Christ.
At this point I am thinking...wow
my daughter must be special.
I timidly looked forward and saw nothing.
Then I looked across the street and there
was a picture of Chucky Cheese the mouse.
I said to her...."Karli that is a mouse"
And she said "Oooooh yea"
I bet you are wondering what we are teaching our children at home. A little bit of false doctrine maybe!! I promise you my little girl knows who Jesus Christ is! He is a very special part of our home and family! Shelby thinks she just got mixed up! Chucky cheese....Cheesus Christ? We are going to have a little extra lesson with pictures on Jesus!

2 comments:
Oh how funny!! She is so darling and has those beautiful sparkly eyes! I love to hear what kids will come up with next!
I needed a good laugh. I'm sure people make that mistake all the time ;)
Post a Comment