On Thursday morning, Bob and I were laying in bed discussing schedules. He mentioned that we needed to go see his parents and was trying decide a day in Sept. to go. Then I said...."Why don't we go today?" The look on his face was priceless. He was like "What?" I am not a spur of the moment type of girl! So I am sure that took him off guard. We packed up our bags and we were out the door by 1:00pm.. Pretty good I would say!
We had a fun weekend! We stayed with Connie...and couldn't hardly tear the girls away from her ipad 2. We got to surprise Grama and Grampa!! That was a lot of fun. We walked in and Grama was trying to take a nap. She had her eyes closed and when she opened them the girls surprised her. She was so happy to see them. Then grampa was next. He was just getting out of the hospital that day so Bob was able to help him out a lot. We stayed at Vicki's and had a lot of late nights. On Saturday, we drove to Billings so Bob could participate in Bailey's special day. They all went and did her temple work. I am so glad he was there to do that. We ended up coming home on Sunday and after a weekend of about 20 plus hours in the car we made it home at 11:30pm. Can I just say I hate driving!!! The only way I was able to get through it was read, read, read. I think I read 3 1/2 books. We had a lot of fun and a well over due visit with Grama and Grampa Lynam!
Can I just say that there is No Place Like Wyoming on Earth!! And not in a good way!
Monday, August 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment