Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Brand New Year!

 Does she look like a tween or what?  She sure does act like one.  I can't believe she is in middle school this year.  Where has the time gone!  She is so excited this year...a little nervous...but mostly excited.  We have been to the school already and got her locker and combination.  She had it all memorized by the first day.  The first couple days were a bit rough with the locker...she opened it once every 4 times.  But after the 3rd day she was a pro.  The only thing that concerned her this year was gym.  Showers, changing, all of that fun stuff.  It turns out they don't have to shower and after buying her some boy short undies she was good to go!!!  Great start to an exciting year!!!
 My little Lexi Loo!!!  So, so excited for this year!  Not only does she have a great teacher but she has TWO of her best buds in there.  Brooklyn and Carsyn!!!  Could it get any better?  Maybe add a couple of cute boys.  Just kiddin...this little one isn't really boy crazy yet!  Thank goodness.  I am so excited for her and her braces are making her teeth so straight and beautiful!!  Have fun Lexi!
 A big milestone for Makena!  The whole day at school and throw in lunch....that makes a perfect day!!!  She was so excited to be at school all day!!  The first couple of days she was exhausted but has gotten into the routine.  She has a brand new teacher this year and she is so cute.  We both love her!
Even though she was excited to eat lunch at school...she hasn't been very daring.  She usually ends up taking a lunch every day.  I hope she has a great year!
 And this little one started Preschool!  YaHooo!!!  I am yelling FREEDOM right now.  I love her but she really is a handful.  She is my most strong willed, stubborn, and sometimes down right mean.  I hope that she doesn't take that to school with her.  She is adorable though!  Love ya Karli!
This must be what the first day of school does to you!
 

2 comments:

Lhone said...

cute, cute pics. Especially the one on the right of Karli. Too cute! I hope its a good year for everyone.

Kacey! said...

Your girlies are all so cute!! I wish you lived closer. You took way cute pictures. Love ya!