Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Just a little Quirky!

I am a little quirky!  I have strange little things that make me...ME!!!  Just ask my friends and family.  Here is my list...if you want to leave and comment and add to my list feel free.
~~~I am very matchy, matchy!  When my girls were little.  Even their binkies had to match their clothes and would buy several of them to make sure I had one to match. 
~~~Was I the only one who got excited over a brown scrubbing sponge?  Scotch brite has come out with an all natural scrubbing sponge and it is brown.  I can finally have it sit on my sink and it match.  And not be that green and yellow eye sore!!  Sorry I know I am a dork!  As I sit here and think about it....i don't know why I even have a sponge...they are infested with germs.
~~~In my old age I have become a germaphobe!  I am not to extreme yet but am well on my way.  I have labeled my pillow and pillow case with my name and have done the same with my hubby's.  I have a really hard time staying in a hotel.  I have to have either my shoes or socks on at all times.  I strip the bedding, have to bring my own pillow and blanket, and can't stand showering.  I need to buy some of those shoes that you wear in water and pack them in my suitcase.  If I forget my pillow and have been know to take the pillow and put a t-shirt over the top so I can sleep.
~~~I can not leave or go to bed with my house a mess.  There can't be any dishes in the sink or anything left out of it's place.  Or I can't leave or I have been known to stay up until 1:00am to get it clean if needed.
~~~Like I said before, everything has a place.  So much so that my friends come to my house and move things just to drive me crazy!
~~~I think I vacuum every day!  I love the way the carpet looks after you vacuum.
~~~When I am at the grocery store buying meat.  I take the plastic bag and put my hand in it and then grab the package of meat and then pull the bag over it.  So I don't get my hand all yucky with meat juices.  That makes me cringe!!
~~~Please do not laugh at this....But I have a special bathroom in my house that is designated just for doing your unpleasant business.  Yep...we all call it the poop bathroom.  That is the only place that can happen.  All the others are off limits.
~~~I have OCD really bad.  I have been known to kill fish because I clean their tank too much because I want the water crystal clear.
~~~Whenever I leave the house the girls get fixed all over again.  Hair...check!  Clean clothes...check!  Matching shoes.....check! 
After that one...I think I am going to stop before you think I am completely off my rocker.  Or before you laugh yourself right off the chair.  I am quirky and I love it!!  That is just what makes me....me!  Laugh and tease all you want.....my quirkiness is here to stay.

6 comments:

Kacey! said...

I can feel a little better now knowing that there is someone out ther (YOU) that is way more crazy than me!!! Thanks Sis for making me feel normal!

5-against-1 said...

I am glad I can make you feel better!!

Amy B. said...

I love it!!! I have some weird quirks too...we all do and that's what makes us each our own individual! Say it loud girl!!!

Lombardo Family said...

Oh Heather, wish I had a little more of you in me. I strive to be better. I really really do.

Lhone said...

Honestly, those are some traits that I strive to develop! YOu are amazing. And, I think kids make moms germaphobes. They can be so disgusting!!

Jen said...

That's why I love you!!