Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I am a Child of God...

  So does this look like a face of a premeditated naughty little girl?  Look close....don't let her fool you!  She can look as sweet as can be but underneath she is a mastermind of naughty!  The other day I was sitting at my computer and she peeked around the corner and very sweetly told me...."Mom, i a child of god!"  I looked at her and said, "Thanks for telling me that...I think so too".  Then she left and I didn't think anything but...."oh, how sweet!"  Until, the silence followed.  When there is silence in my house when Karli is around that means that nothing good is happening.  So I got up to go and find her and guess what I found?  Yep, little Miss Naughty was out full force getting into all her sisters stuff and eating their lip gloss.  So what was the point of her telling me she was a Child of God?  Premeditated Naughtiness that is what!!  She thought things through and decided that if she told me she was a Child of God then there would be no way I could get mad at her for being naughty.  Smart little cookie huh?
 This is really what she should look like!!!  Can you see the mischief in her eyes?  I sure can!

3 comments:

Kacey! said...

I love her!! So funny! Please please please let me have her!!

Lhone said...

SO funny!!! That is just hysterical!

Amy said...

OOOHHHH!!! What a littly smarty pants you have there!! Good thing she is stinkin' cute!