Wednesday, July 28, 2010

24th of July

What a fun weekend we had!!! We spent it at the cabin with all the fam. The girls absolutely love this place. They can't get enough. I think it has to do with dirt, dirt, and more dirt. And there is that little item of not taking a BatH that is also a bonus. We had almost all the cousins there, just missing one little Sydney. The kids just played and played until they were totally exhausted at the end of the day!! We rode 4 wheelers which is my little stylin Karli's favorite thing to do. One night I took her out on a ride and I couldn't understand why she kept tipping over. I thought it was because of her huge helmet...but it was because she had fallen asleep. I can't get over how adventurous and fun this little girl is. If any of my girls were suppose to be a boy it would definitely be her.

We went on a hike and smelled the flowers. We even found a little water snake!! The kids all thought that was so much fun. We spent a lot of time with family and all the cousins got along so well.


My girls also got a lesson on in learning how to spit properly from their cousin Tallen. Man he is quite the spitter!!! He almost got the camera in this shot. I don't know if I was totally jazzed about that but whatever goes on the mountain. And of course my little Karli was loving every minute of that.

Did I mention dirt, dirt, dirt???? This was how dirty our socks were every night after a full day of playing!! Karli wanted me to take a picture so she could see how dirty they were.

I can't imagine how they could get so dirty after making a dirt slide. But they loved it and mom even allowed it for a little while. Kena had to show off how dirty her bum was after!!!



All the cousins at the fort!!! What cute kids!!
While they were at the fort they gathered up sticks, pine cones, leaves, anything interesting so they could make there forest friends. My sister brought up glue, googly eyes, and pipe cleaners and the kids made all kinds of crazy things. Turkeys, butterflies, bows and arrows, etc... What a bunch of great imaginations.
One of our last activities was going out on the pontoon boat at Fish Lake. The kids loved it!!! They went fishing...which was a positive experience for some and a negative for others. Those that caught the fish were totally excited about it...those who didn't were a little sad. But they all had fun riding on the boat.





3 comments:

Lombardo Family said...

Even in the dirt those girls are too cute! All that pink just kills me!

Lhone said...

those are the CUTEST pictures. I love all the pink.

Jill T said...

Fun stuff! I love that top picture!