
Yes, my girls are allowed to get dirty on rare occasions. Wonder why they were drawn to this dirt pile all weekend. We went up to my sister's in laws cabin at
Fish Lake and had a great time. It was so, so fun!! My girls were begging to come back even before we left. Something about not taking a bath and playing in the dirt some more!!! From the trailer, to the 4 wheeler rides, to the food, to building forts, to roasting
marshmallows, and back to the food......it was all great.


Karli couldn't get enough of the 4 wheeler. All she could say is "wide"!!!


I love this picture!! We were playing peek-a-boo in the rhino.


My girls love their cousins....yep more girls!!! Aren't they so cute holding hands.




I want some more
smore's!!!! YUMMY!!
Karli and I
chillin on the awesome deck!!
Karli and her favorite person ever....DADDY!

Forts are the bomb!!!! Thanks grama Maridon for the awesome weekend!!
2 comments:
was this really memorial day? it looked like fun. I've heard of so many people going to fish lake. i need to go so i know what i'm missing!
yes, it really was memorial day!!! I am a little behind.
Post a Comment