Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Carefree Days of Summer!

Wow I have some catching up to do!!! You gotta love those carefree days of summer!! This was at end of May, school was winding down and there was no homework and no schedules. The girls were out in the back yard playing in the weeds....or flowers to a bunch of little girls playing pretend. Karli was loving it!!! She sat here for an hour just pulling the weeds and throwing them. She looked so cute!
After she was done pulling the weeds she ran through them...back and forth, back and forth. Isn't it amazing the simple things that entertain kids.


They had so much fun and not a care in the world. Some days I wish I could be a kid again!! No worries no stress just running through a patch of weeds and giggling as I go.

As their imaginations kept going they started picking the "flowers" to decorate their house. They wanted to make it an enchanted castle. They did a great job and had hours of fun!!!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Karli looks so sweet out in the "flowers"! We're going to miss having such beautiful little girls in the neighborhood!

Lhone said...

those are the cutest pictures. they look so professional! so cute.