
The one thing I love about living in the city...so to speak is the many things we can do. In May we spent family night at the farm at Thanksgiving Point. It was so much fun!!! The theme that night was
Horsin' around. We learned all kinds of things about horses. We learned how to brush them...each of the girls had a turn and had a blast. We also went on a scavenger hunt and learned the names of different kinds of horses and what their markings mean. We also got to ride horses....LOVED it!!! And we also got to make a craft of a horse to take home. Lexi was in heaven and all the other girls had lots of fun too!!!
Karli working very hard on her horsey picture.


OOOH how cute!!!

Lexi still loves horses!! There is no ounce of fear for her when she is around them. She wants to be a Rodeo queen when she gets older and wants to become a vet so she can take care of animals, especially horses. I hope she always loves them and that I can find a way to her one someday. They told her while we were at the Farm that when they turn eight they can volunteer there and help take care of the horses. She has been counting the days ever since.


I think my other two girls are going to share that love of horses too. We will have to see!

At the end of the night...we put them in jail!!! Look how sad their faces are!! If only I really had one of these at home. We all had a great time...way fun
FHE!
2 comments:
How FUN! Looks like you are playing catch up on your blog too. I'm trying :)
I want a jail!!! :)
Post a Comment