
Back to
Tuachan we go!! This time it was to see Tarzan! We had so much fun....it was the best one that I have seen yet. I don't really like to go see plays, but I do it for my girls because they love them. Tarzan had everything.....water flowing on the stage and down the rocks right next to us, apes flying over our heads, and not to mention a very built Tarzan that wasn't so hard to look at!!! The costumes were great and the girls were in aah from the minute it started until the end.



During intermission a monkey came down into the crowd and I really got it after I took this picture of him. He started to climb on me and tried to take away my camera....acting just like a monkey would. He was so into it...that it made
Makena cry!!

After the show the girls were first in line to get their picture taken with the cast!! Little Tarzan, Jane and the big Tarzan...can you see what I mean!!


Here are a couple of crazy monkeys and then
Kurchev...he was awesome!!!

We got to go to the play with our cousins, we didn't get to sit with
them..but we found them afterward. Right before the play we met
everyone at Pirate Pizza to celebrate Sekoya's birthday. Tonight
was the first night of lots of fun playing with our cousins.
2 comments:
hahahaha... you're naughty. Does Bob read your blog?
Yes, he does read my blog...and he was teasing me all night about my drooling over Tarzan!
Post a Comment