Saturday, April 17, 2010

Levi's are Evil...

Getting dressed at our house is a chore....especially on cold days. Karli would much rather be in Pj's or nothing at all. But there is one thing she absolutely hates!!!! LEVI'S!!!! Even the sight of them makes her cry and say owie!!! Then trying to get them on her is another thing...she screams, kicks, and says "no pants, no pants". If that wasn't bad enough she follows that up with about a half hour of pouting, grabbing her legs and saying owie, and saying "off pants, off pants". She would much rather wear "soft pants" is what we call them around our house. Needless to say I am very thankful to be pulling out the summer clothes. Hopefully, we can pack the "no pants" drama into a box with the rest of the winter clothes. How can a two year old be so particular about clothes?

3 comments:

Lhone said...

ha! I know what you mean. Brittany STILL hates jeans. She won't even wear jean shorts. so frustrating.

Robyn said...

I know a couple of girls who do the same thing. My Niece is SEVEN and still prefers "soft pants". My friends daughter is 6 and she feels the same way... Good luck! I think you're in it for the long haul!

John and Charese said...

FUNNY FUNNY! How do they get opinions so FAST!? Gotta love em' Good thing for stretchy pants!