

It is that time...when mom decides that the
binki has to go!!! But it only works if mom is dedicated to it. This was my first attempt at taking away the
bink.
Karli is so attached to it....she has been the worst one. She would suck on it all day if I let her. Which
some days....I wish that was an option. So I took one of her
binki's and cut the end off it. It was so funny. She looked at it, tried to put it in her mouth, then with a sulky face threw it on the floor, and then she ran away crying. Well, if you haven't picked up on it by now....mom gave in!!! I gave her back her
binki. What a
softy!!! Or is it what a
pansy!!! Sometimes I just can't handle her fits so I just stick the
bink in and she is quiet!!! Silence is bliss!!! Wish me luck next time.
2 comments:
haha! Its good to hear that you give in too! My thing is the bottle- my kids never loved a binki but they loved their bedtime/ naptime bottles! oh well! good luck next time!
I always had to throw all the binkis in the trash so that I couldn't go back once I took it away. Sucks for a few days, but then it's over with! good luck.
Post a Comment