Sunday, March 7, 2010

You know you are in trouble....


I know I am in trouble when my four year old starts talking back to me.. The worst time of the day for me is mealtime.....I usually have kids saying they are starving, then I have to cook them something totally different from what we are having, only to have to fight them FOREVER to eat it. It makes me CRAZY!!! If they are starving why don't they just eat. Seriously, does it really take 1 hour to eat breakfast? So the other night Makena was doing her normal thing...not eating her dinner. I had already asked her about 4 times to please eat her dinner. So then I said to her "Makena, how many times do I have to ask you to eat your dinner?" And she said, "20 times and then I am still not going to eat it". I tried to be mad but ended up laughing!!! What is a mother to do? I would really like to starve my kids all day so they can be grateful for what they do have.


3 comments:

John and Charese said...

FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY! Oh you are in trouble! A little slow I know, but love the family photos! GREAT! Glad you are good!

Robyn said...

:) She's quick! I feel like I'm in for the same thing with Whit! I need to post what she did tonight... Good luck, good thing kids are cute huh!

Lhone said...

I have the same problem with my kids. I'm tempted to just make them beans every meal for every day for a week, until they appreciate what I give them. I HATE dinner time. stinkin' picky eaters! Good luck.