Monday, August 24, 2009

BRACES!!!!

So my little girl is growing up!!! The Saturday before school started we went into the orthodontist to just have a check up and walked out with braces!!! My little teenager was so excited she could barely keep it in!!! I think she wanted to do cartwheels right there in the doctors office. We had been promising her for about 2 yrs that she was going to be able to get them on. Well, we finally fulfilled that promise. Her teeth were so crooked and she kept getting teased at school. "Bucktooth, Beaver, Big teeth" Kids can be so cruel!!! Well, not anymore!! She is so excited and is taking very good care of them. I am so excited for her too!!!

2 comments:

Lhone said...

I'm so glad that she is excited. Brandon needs braces, and he is DREADING it. I should let him read this!

Jen said...

Aspen would be so jealous! She really wants braces. Not that her teethe are all that bad but she would think that was way cool! Congrats Shelby!