Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Visit from the TOOTH FAIRY!!!

There is nothing like pulling your own teeth out!!! What a little studett!!! Two weeks ago Saturday we were looking at my little sweetie's loose tooth.....it was loose, but not to the point where it was hanging on by a thread. I asked her "Can I just push it and it will come out?" She looked at me in horror and said, "NO! it is not ready yet" Well, she disappeared for a minute and the next thing I know she comes walking out with her tooth in hand!!! She just went in the bathroom and pulled it right out!!! What a kid!! With previous experience, loosing a tooth was always a traumatic experience. But not with this kid!!!
Her very first tooth!!! She was so excited to be able to put her name on the tooth chart at school!!
Under the pillow it goes!!!
And whala............ the tooth fairy delivers. $3 dollars for a tooth!! What? Doesn't she know about the economy right now. Maybe she gave extra for pulling it out herself. Just this last weekend she did it again. She pulled out her other bottom tooth!!! She is going to be rich at this rate!!!



5 comments:

John and Charese said...

WOW that makes me cringe! YUCK! Landon can't wait to loose a tooth, but it aint happenin' Love the St. Patty's day fun~ good ideas! I will have to remember for next year.

Lhone said...

EEEOOWWWWW!! I can't stand looking at loose teeth. I threw up every time I lost a tooth as a kid. She is amazing for pulling it out by herself. Tough kid!

Kacey! said...

i can't believe that she had all ready lost two teeth!! My T has not "willingly" lost one yet....the dentist pulling his tooth does not count!

rkkorth said...

She has officially lost more teeth than Kate! I hate loose teeth. I hated pulling out my own and I won't even think about touching even my own kid's. I think Kate is the same way which is why she's isn't loosing her teeth like all the other kids her age! Proud of her...what a tough cookie!

Fab Five said...

What happened to quarters from the tooth fairy?! Sekoya can't wait to loose a tooth. She is about the only one in her class that hasn't. Yay for Lexi!!!