Thursday, February 26, 2009

Saturday Afternoon Fun!!

So it is time for a new post don't you think!!!! This was from a long time ago but I keep forgetting to post it. One day I was working in the kitchen (before my little bug was crawling) and I set her on the floor beside me. The next thing I know I look down and she is under the bar stool. I have no idea how she mastered that one. There are 4 bars all around the bottom of the stool and they are not very far off the ground. Like I said, she wasn't even crawling yet. Not even scooting. It was pretty much sitting and that was it. So the tricky little thing played under that stool for about 1/2 hour to 45 minutes. She was having so much fun she attracted all her big sisters over to play with her. They were pretending they were animals in cages. What imaginations kids have. I wish I could be as care free as they are.





2 comments:

Lhone said...

Such a cute picture. I love when they can entertain themselves. They are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Your girls are SO adorable!! I LUV your house too!!!:)) I agree about the american idol part too!!! What the heck are the judges thinking?