Wednesday, February 11, 2009
American Idol
Okay so I really hate, but love watching American Idol. But tonight I hated it!!! Holy cow, what kind of show is this. Why would you keep the drama, I love myself girl....I think her name is Tatiana over the 16 year old black girl that can really sing....Lanisha!!! And of all people to keep Norman or Nick whatever the heck he is!!! This is a singing competition not the Last Comic Standing. I guess they have to keep it interesting!!! Sometimes I tell myself I will never watch the show again and then I always do!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I so agree with you. I vowed if they kept the drama girl-Tatiana that I was done. I actually thick Norman is pretty funny though. I'm sure I'm not done though...it's so addicting! I guess it's all about the ratings right?
Post a Comment