
Once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman. Once there was a snowman tall, tall, tall. That is the new song my little boss has learned from going to primary!! This is the result of a fun day spent out in the snow. This is about the only snow activity my kids get to enjoy since I can stay in the house and watch and they can play outside in the cold. I am such a scrooge!!!! Doesn't their snowman look awesome? We need to find a few more accessories.

They love eating snow!! YUK!! But I did give them the little pep talk about not eating yellow snow.


My oldest did all the snowball rolling!! She is pooped!!


My girls love to play in the snow!! I on the other hand will welcome spring anytime soon!!
4 comments:
I am with ya~ spring can come anytime! Done with the snow! LOVE the snowman.. they did a great job!
You silly girl...we live in Utah...enjoy the snow!!! I'm kidding, I actually prefer the warm/hot weather too. Your girls look so cute out there with the snowman! It must be a natural instinct for kids to eat snow. I am constantly telling my boys quit eating the dang stuff!
You're good to let them go out and play. I need to let my kids out more, but I hate the cold too, and they are constantly running for the street or something. argh..
I guess that means you need to move down by me! We only get snow one or two times a year! And most the time it doesn't stick!
Post a Comment