There are a few things that I have to admit are temptations that I give in to......The first one is a hamburger from 7-eleven. Now I am not a hamburger girl!! I will pick almost anything else before I eat a hamburger. I have tried In & Out and Five Guys and I just wasn't impressed. One day I was in 7-eleven and I was starving...I hadn't eaten lunch so I gave in!! Everyone had said how good they were so I took the chance. BAD DECISION!!! I am totally addicted to them now.I think the week I decided to try one I ended up eating 3! Now keep in mind these things are definitely not on the the under 500 calorie menu!! I have only had one more since that first week but the thought crosses my mind on a weekly basis to go get one. My friend has even started texting me in the mornings telling me not to go to 7-eleven that day!!! That is how bad it has gotten. I admit....I need to go to HAA meetings. Did I forget to mention their fries? YUMMMM!
My next temptation are these little milk chocolate mouths of goodness. I love Easter and hate it just because of these little guys!! I can seriously eat a whole bag full in one day by myself. I think these are most favorite things on this planet!! I wonder why my jeans are just not fitting quite right anymore. Could it be because of these devilish little eggs? Nah......give me another bag!
And last but not least are carmel apples. I don't get these often, but when I do they are gone in a flash. AND I don't even share!!! My mom is usually the one who gives me one and I love her for that! I have quite a long list of yummy things...like Tepanyaki, Texas Roadhouse, cold stone, Frogurt, Costa Vida,......I am sorry I can't go on! I will definitely embarrass myself! And maybe encourage some more txts from my friend. One of these days I will look back on this post with my skinny model body and laugh...or the other and most likely scenario is I will look back on this post while on the Biggest Loser while Gilian makes me cry!
2 comments:
NO, now I need to go to 7 eleven. I was there for gas at 7:30 am and wanted one. They are super addicting. We have a lot of the same guilty pleasures.
I cant believe they have (good) hambergers at 7-11 we'll have to go dinning! and the eggs well I won't tell you how many bags I've eaten!!!!! Love you
Post a Comment