Saturday, November 7, 2009

My big girl bed!!!

My little Miss Karli is growing up!!! She is now out of her crib and into her big girl/toddler bed!!! How exciting is that!! We transitioned out of the crib a little earlier than I wanted to...but Aunt Kacey needed the crib for baby Teagan. She started out loving her bed, but now I am not so sure!!! She has a hard time going to bed at nights...she cries and cries. But I don't know if that is the bed or because of our move. The one thing I know she loves about it, is she gets to jump, jump, jump!!! She thinks that is way to fun!! Especially when she is doing it while mom is saying..."no". That even makes it more fun!!! I can't believe that she is growing up so fast.

Our next big step in the big girl process is getting rid of the "bink" Now that is going to be a little more difficult. She is very attached to it and so is MOM!!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Wow she is getting big! Good luck!