Monday, November 30, 2009

Family Pictures!!

When we went home for Thanksgiving I asked my sister to take some pictures for us. Mainly so I could send out Christmas cards, but also the girls pictures and my blog needed an update. She did pretty good don't ya think.

Here are a few of my favorite shots.

My little teenager!!! That statement is more true now than ever before.
My little toothless sweetheart!!! Look how long her hair is getting!! It is now past the waist of her pants.
My little stinker!!! She is still very high maintenance. Unfortunately she hasn't grown out of that!!

My little boss!!! What a cutie!! Her dad always tells her she is perfect and now she totally believes it!! We are in trouble with this one.
Karli is so funny!! Everytime I went to take a picture she would try to pose. In this one she kept putting her foot up!! She is a ham, the more attention she has the better.

Here is one of our family pictures!! I love this one. Thanks sis for taking our pictures!!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Holy Cow Heather your pictures are so cute! Your girls are just the cutest ever! You all look great.