Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day of PRESCHOOL!!!!

Another year of preschool!!! Luckily we found a way cute girl that just started her preschool this year. She is gong ho (don't know how to spell that) and has lots of exciting things planned. I am so glad it started.....the torture of waiting was killing my little boss. The girls started a full two weeks before her first day, so everyday was "Do I get to go to school today MOM?" Looking on the bright side....at least she didn't have to wait until after Labor Day! I know these two pictures are the same....they were to cute not to post.



She is so excited!!! Can you tell. Getting her name tag and the teacher showing her, her new folder.
Everyday when she goes in...she finds her frog with her name on it and then puts it on the lily pad with her name on it. Then she sits down and practices writing her name. She can almost do it.....except for the "k". She says "that one is way to hard". What a cutie!! I love how she is not afraid to speak her mind.

2 comments:

Lhone said...

Cute, cute. She looks so grown up.

Robyn said...

Oh she is adorable! It makes a big difference when you have older siblings that you watch go to school every day! I'm sure Whitney will be dying to go next year! I'm sad we missed you last week!