Thursday, July 30, 2009

When you get a job!!!

For the past month we have been teasing my hubby that he is a BUM, LOSER, etc.. Because he doesn't have a job!! I have to write this down before I forget it. My little boss has been saying "When dad gets a job...can we go to DISNEYLAND", "When dad gets a job....can we go to the MOVIE", "When dad gets a job...can we do all sorts of things".. I have to laugh every time she says it. I have been following that up with "Would you get a job already"!!!
Aren't we nice!!!

Well, I am happy to report that he now has a job. A temporary one, that could possibly turn into the one!!! He is excited and very happy to get back in the swing of things. It was driving him crazy to be sitting at home every day and not having his cell phone attached to his ear at all times. He started last week and is now in training. He will start officially in two weeks. So we are feeling a lot better about our situation. We passed our bad fortune on to someone else, hopefully!!! (I don't really dare say that)!! Things are good. We are happy!! We have been extremely Blessed.

5 comments:

Spencer and Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spencer and Whitney said...

We have been praying for you and we are so happy for you. Keep up the good work. Your family is beautiful! We can't believe how grown up your girls are. Have fun! Love, Petersen Family

Lhone said...

Oh good. you guys needed some good luck.

John and Charese said...

YEAH! Very exciting...is it down there? Since you didn't mention you moving, I am assuming it is! :) Now go to Disneyland and have fun!!!

Jen said...

Does this mean you are going to Disneyland?!?