Sunday, July 26, 2009

3 Ways to beat the heat!!!

I do my best blogging at midnight!!! My hubby is going to kill me for putting this picture on here!!! It has been a little hot around here lately!!! 118 !!!! Wow, that is hot. So that leaves us trying to find a place to cool down. We have had lots of fun doing it too!!! This is a rec center that we just got done using a one week free pass too!! I think we went there 4 days. It is so much fun.....slides, a splash park, lazy river, a big dump bucket, and awesome Istakadoozie popsicles. The girls had a blast. The girls got more and more daring as the days went by. I really was there!! But because I choose to be a whale and not a mermaid, there are no pictures of me.











The other fun thing we have found to do....FREE of cost is to go to the splash park. Instead of going to the park, we get our suits on and meet for some fun in the sun and water!!! The girls love this place....there is a water fountain, a little river, and waterfalls. They can just run around and get wet and have lots of fun. My little boss loves to put her boat in the river and follow it down stream. We go here at least once a week!!! With cousins and friends.










And last by not least.....lots and lots of swimming!!!!! This is now become my girls favorite thing to do!!1 They are getting so good at it. None of them are afraid of the water anymore. They are swimming underwater, playing shark, touching the bottom, and splashing to their hearts content. We have managed not to get swimmers hair yet.......despite the fact we go swimming almost every day. In almost all the pictures my girls are wearing their water goggles, which my little boss calls "wabble gobbles" for some reason they have given them a sense of confidence. We love it down here. It is like being on a permanent vacation!!!




3 comments:

John and Charese said...

How fun! My parents were going to by a house down there and have now decided against it..dang it! It sounds so fun! Glad you guys are enjoying yourselves~

Anonymous said...

If my little girl is anywhere near as cute as yours I will be so happy!!! I'm so excited! And your girls are SO ADORABLE!!!!

Lhone said...

Sounds like fun. I can't believe the splash park is free! I would be there everyday! I'm glad you have so much to do down there.