
Okay so my little bug normally eats with her fingers and I decided it was about time she start using a fork and spoon. Well, one night we were eating
spaghetti....her version is hamburger and plain noodles. NO sauce.....way to messy for her to feed herself. So I give her a baby fork to to try and the girls decided to give her this big huge fork. Should she use the fork or not?

NOT!!!!! Who needs a fork when you can just pick up the bowl and dump it on yourself and everywhere else. That's the reason for no sauce!!!

Or she can just lick it out too..............that works!!

All done!!!! When she is finished with dinner she just rips off her bib and dumps everything on herself. Like I said before, the reason for NO sauce!!! This little one sure enjoys eating. I don't think I have found one thing she won't eat. She love veggies, fruit, and meat!!! Yahoo!! Do we have one that is not a picky eater........just wait until her sisters get to her. I will enjoy it while I can!!!
2 comments:
So cute. Brittany still doesn't like sauce on her spaghetti. I think that HUGE fork is a great idea. that way they might actually get food on the fork. How could you miss?
SO cute! Getting BIG!
Post a Comment